nba直播腾讯收费标准:2019年大學英語四級考試口語語句匯總(三)

四級考試網 鯉魚小編 更新時間:2019-05-24

臨近大學英語四級口語考試,大家都復習好了嗎?下面是小編為大家整理的口語匯總(三),一起來學習一下吧!

在辦公室

趕上了!

I made it!*可以用于上班、上學和坐車時的情況。

I made it! (我趕上了!)

Not quite. (那可未必。)

I'm on time!

I arrived on time! (正點到達。)

要嚴格遵守時間。

Be punctual!

Be punctual! (要嚴格遵守時間。)

Yes, sir.(是,知道了。)

你又遲到了。

You are late again.

我只遲到了5分鐘。

I was only late by five minutes.

I was only five minutes late.

打出勤卡了嗎?

Did you punch in? *上班時。

Did you punch out? *下班時。

讓我看看我的日程安排。

Let me check my schedule.

Can we meet on Tuesday? (星期二我們可以見面嗎?)

Let me check my schedule. (讓我看看我的日程安排。)

Let me look over my schedule.

Let me confirm my schedule.

我有好多事要干。

I've got so much to do.

I've got so much to do. (我有好多事要干。)

Don't worry. You can do it. (不用擔心,你完全能干好!)

I have so much to do.

I have many things to do.

I'm extremely busy. (我非常忙。)

我的時間安排很緊。

I'm pressed for time.

我是個普通的公司職員。

I'm an ordinary office worker. *ordinary“平凡,普通”?!澳兄霸薄?、“女職員”均用an office worker表示。

I do office work. (我是個公司職員。)

I'm a regular office worker. (我是個普通的公司職員。)

這工作不太費事。

The work doesn't need much effort.

The work doesn't need much effort. (這工作不吃力。)

Lucky you! (那你太幸運了。)

It's an easy job. (這個工作不吃力。)

干活別偷懶。

Don't neglect your duties! *neglect“不認真對待工作,不履行義務,馬馬虎虎的態度”。Duty“義務”。

Don't neglect your duties! (干活別偷懶。)

Okay. I won't. (好的,絕不偷懶。)

西區由我負責。

I'm in charge of the west side.

I take charge of the west side. (西區由我負責。)

I'm responsible for the west side.

Do you want some coffee?

How about some coffee?

那真是太好了。

That would be great. *用于回答別人的邀請和建議。

That would be perfect.

That would hit the spot.

That would be grand. *比較舊的說法。

快到午飯時間了。

It's almost lunchtime.

It's almost time for lunch.

我們有1小時的午休時間。

We took an hour lunch break.

Where were you?(你去哪兒了?)

We took an hour lunch break. (我們有1小時的午休時間。)

我們開始吧。

Let's get started.

Let's begin! *用于任何場合。

Here we go.

Let's get down to business. *談生意進入正題時使用。

Let's get down to work. (我們開始工作吧。)

現在我不能放下這個工作。

I can't leave this job at the moment.

Let's take a vacation soon. (我們馬上休假吧。)

I can't leave this job at the moment. (現在我不能放下這個工作。)

I'm tied up at the moment.

我太忙了,顧不上那么瑣碎的事。

I'm too busy to bother with such details. *detail“細小的,零碎的”。

我忙得四腳朝天。

I'm so busy, I'd really appreciate any help I could get.

別偷懶!

Don't slack off! *slack“懶惰”、“馬馬虎慮”、“松散”,slack off 表示“做事松松散散”、“偷工減料”。

盡你的全力!

Do your best!

悠著點兒。

Don't work too hard.

Good-bye, John. (約翰,再見。)

Bye. Don't work too hard. (再見。悠著點兒。)

打起精神來。

Pull yourself together. *pull oneself together“打起精神,振作起來”。

Pull yourself together. (打起精神來。)

But I just made a big mistake. (可是我出了個很大的差錯。)

Get a hold of yourself.

你可以找我呀!

You can count on me. *count on...“指望”、“依賴”。

I need more help with the project. (這個計劃還得找人幫忙。)

Well, you can count on me. (那,你可以找我呀。)

連喘口氣的工夫都沒有。

I don't even have time to catch my breath.

How's work? (工作怎么樣?)

I don't even have time to catch my breath. (連喘口氣的工夫都沒有。)

I don't have time to breathe.

你怎么耽擱了?

What's keeping you?

What's keeping you? Hurry up. (你怎么耽擱了,快點兒!)

I'll be over soon. (馬上就來。)

換個工作是惟一的解決辦法。

Changing jobs is the only way out. *way out“解決辦法”。

你應該更加努力工作。

You'd better work harder.

You should work harder. *這句不如上句語氣強烈。

我是個工作狂。

I'm a workaholic. *這句話既可以是褒義也可以是貶義。它是“工作的”(work)和“酒精中毒”(alcoholic)的混合語。另外可以把喜歡吃巧克力的人說成“chocoholic”,把購物狂說成“shopaholic”??謨鎦諧S?。

我不知道這張表怎么填。

I don't know how to fill out this form. *fill out“在空白處填寫”。form是“填寫用表”。

這張表怎么填?

How do I fill out this form?

您能幫我填一下這張表嗎?

Can you help me with this form?

看來會議要開長時間了,是吧?

It looks like it's going to be a long meeting, doesn't it? *look like...“好像要……”,“看樣子……”。

This is gonna be a long one. (看來要拖長時間了。)

會議開得很成功。

The meeting went well.

That went well. (進行得很順利。)


 

相關推薦:

2019年大學英語四級考試口語語句匯總(一)

2019上半年大學英語四級考試口語匯總(三)