腾讯nba会员共享:2019年大學英語四級考試口語語句匯總(四)

四級考試網 鯉魚小編 更新時間:2019-05-24

臨近大學英語四級口語考試,大家都復習好了嗎?下面是小編為大家整理的口語匯總(四),一起來學習一下吧!

單位人際關系

我和他很合得來。

I get along well with him. *get along (well) with...“和……合得來”、“和睦相處”。

What's John like? (約翰是個什么樣的人?)

I get along well with him. (我和他很合得來。)

I get on well with him. *英式英語。

我跟她合不來。

I don't get along well with her.

I don't get on well with her. *英式英語。

我很尊敬他。

I respect him.

I highly respect him. *強調說法。

I look up to him.

我瞧不起他。I despise him.

I look down on him.

我想和大家和睦相處。

I want to get along with everyone.

I hope I will get along with everyone. (我希望能和大家和睦相處。)

你跟她合得來嗎?

Are you getting along with her? *get along“合得來”、“和睦相處”。

她根本不搭理我。

She ignored me. *ignore“不放在眼里”、“不理”、“假裝看不見”。

What did she do? (她怎么了?)

She ignored me. (她不搭理我。)

She gave me the cold shoulder.

She didn't pay any attention to me (at all).

我不知道他在想什么。

I don't know what he's really thinking.

I'm not sure what he is thinking about.

I don't really know what is on his mind.

我沒有理由讓人嫉妒。

I have no reason to be envied. *envy“羨慕他人或物”,“嫉妒”。

There is no reason to be jealous of me.

There is no reason to envy me.

我討厭愛拍馬屁的人。

I don't like brownnosers. *brownnoser俚語,“討好別人的人”、“阿諛逢迎的人”。

They're helping our boss again. (他們又去幫上司的忙了。)

I don't like brownnosers. (我可討厭拍馬屁的人了。)

I don't like flatterers. (我不喜歡愛說恭維話的人。)

I don't like ass-kissers. *俚語,不太文雅的說法,使用時要注意場合。

我是個不顧家的人。

I'm neglecting my family. *這是種相當嚴厲的說法。neglect 表示“對……玩忽職守”、“不盡義務”。

I put my work before my family. (我是工作第一,家庭第二。)*比較溫和的說法。

I should treat my family better. (我該重視我的家庭。)

你站在哪一方?

Which side are you? *side“(競爭、談判等的)一方,自己人”。

Which side are you on?

Who are you rooting for?

Which side do you support? (你支持哪一方?)

我是站在你這邊的。

I'm on your side. *on one's side“站在……一方”。

Whose side are you on? (你是站在哪一邊的?)

I'm on your side. (我是站在你這邊的。)

I will support you. (我支持你。)

I agree with you. (我同意你的意見。)

他對我很不客氣的。

He's very hard on me. *be動詞+hard on...“蠻橫,野蠻”。

Do you like your boss? (你喜歡你的上司嗎?)

No, he's very hard on me. (不,他對我很嚴厲。)

He treats me unkindly. (他對我一點兒都不友好。)

He's mean to me. (他對我很刻薄。)

He's very strict. (他很嚴厲。)

他總把我當作眼中釘。

He always treats me like an enemy. *enemy“仇人,敵人”。

He was rude to say that. (他這樣對你說話也太無禮了。)

He always treats me like an enemy. (他總把我當作眼中釘。)

He acts like I'm an enemy.

He treats me as if I'm his enemy.

他對我很蠻橫。

He treated me badly.

I was badly treated by him.

I received bad treatment from him.

He treated me unkindly. (他對我很粗暴。)

我欠他的情。

I'm obligated to him. *obligate“讓某人負有法律或道義上的義務”。

I'm under obligation to him.

I owe him. * owe“欠……的情”。

I have an obligation to him.

I'm deeply indebted to him. (我非常感激他。)

I've received kindness from him. (他對我很好。)

I owe him a lot for everything he has done for me. (我非常感謝他為我所做的一切。)

我們很熟,互相直呼其名。

We're on a first name basis. *表示“之間關系好,很親密”。

We're on first name terms.

 

相關推薦:

2019年大學英語四級考試口語語句匯總(一)

2019年6月大學英語四級考試寫作都有哪些高分技巧?